List of Posters
- Annett Thøgersen, Chang Chuan You, Smagul Karazhanov and A. Subrahmanyam. A detailed study of the material properties of ZnO:Al:H thin films on glass and doped Si substrates. European Material Research Society (EMRS) Conference, 2011.
- J. H. Selj, A. Thøgersen, S. E. Foss, E. S. Marstein. Thin porous silicon films displaying a near-surface dip in porosity. Electrochemical Society Conference, 2010.
- J. H. Selj, A. Thøgersen, S. E. Foss, E. S. Marstein. Ellipsometry and XPS comparative studies of oxidation of Porous silicon. Electrochemical Society Conference, 2010.
- Arve Holt, Annett Thøgersen, Carsten Rohr, Jan Inge. Bye, Ørnulf Nordseth, Sten Aksel Jensen, Lasse Norheim and Øyvind Nielsen. Etch rates in alkaline solutions of mono-crystalline silicon wafers produced by diamond wire sawing. European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference (PVSEC), 2010.
- Jack Bonsak, Jeyanthinath Mayandi, Annett Thøgersen, Erik Stensrud Marstein and Umadevi Mahalingam. Chemical synthesis of silver nanoparticles for solar cell applications. European Material Research Society (EMRS) Conference, 2010.
- Annett Thøgersen, Jack Bonsak, Jeyanthinath Mayandi, Erik S. Marstein and M Umadevi. Characterization of Ag nanocrystals for use in solar cell applications. Material Research Society (MRS) Conference, 2009.
- Annett Thøgersen, Jeyanthinath Mayandi, Terje Finstad, Spyros Diplas, and Arne Olsen. TEM study of silicon nanocrystal quantum dots for memory storage applications. 16th International Conference of Microscopy (ICM) in Sapporo, 2006.
- Annett Thøgersen, Jeyanthinath Mayandi, Terje Finstad, and Arne Olsen. In Search for Silicon Nanocrystals. Scandinavian Electron Microscopy Conference (SCANDEM), 2005.
List of Talks
- June 2014: SCANDEM: “Characterization of Cu2O thin film deposited on ZnO with magnetron sputtering, for next generation solar cells. Annett Thøgersen, R. Schifano, E. Lund, E. Monakhov, S. Diplas,B.G. Svensson and A. Gunnæs
- September 2012: Trial lecture for Associate professor position at UiO: “Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) with emphasis on electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS): Instrumentation aspects, and experimental possibilities combined with calculational modelling for probing materials properties”.
- February 2011: Invited speaker at the ”International conference and workshop on new materials and devices for photovoltaic applications” in Madurai India, with the talks: 1: Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) and X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS) used for characterizing the material properties of Solar cells. 2: The material properties of silver-nanoparticles, and their use in solar cells. 3: The material properties of Transparent Conducting Oxides (TCO), and their effect upon the solar cell device properties.
- August 2005: I.J.T. Jensen, Z. Shah, M. Johansen, K. Huse, M. Isachsen and A. Thgersen. Girls & Physics can we make it seem less incompatible? Oral presentation at The 1st Workshop for Nordic Network for Women in Physics, Bergen (Norway), August 8-10.
- August 2005: Student lecture at the International Conference of Physics Students (ICPS) in Portugal: Quantum dot nanocrystals used for memory storage applications.
- August 2004: Student lecture at the International Conference for Physics Students (ICPS): Dislocation Density Measurements